About the Patient Participation Group
Roselawn Surgery has had a successful Patient Group, consisting of Patients and Practice staff, which meets up several times a year.
The aim of the group is to help patients have a better understanding of the Practice, of its staff and their roles and for the practice to have a better understanding of its patients and their needs
We always want to:
- understand any problems encountered by patients in the surgery or through local NHS services
- to listen to any views, issues or priorities that patients may have
- make the meetings informative and enjoyable
- devise a questionnaire with the help of the group to distribute to Roselawn patient's
- listen to any ideas or suggestions for the Patient Group
If you are happy for us to contact you regarding joining the Patient Group please fill in your details on the sign-up form. Your details will be treated confidentially and only used for the purpose of creating the Patient Group.
Once we receive your details you will be contacted in due course with further information. We hope that most of our communications with you outside of meetings will be through e-mail.
If you have any further queries or questions, please contact Jaya Arora through the surgery or by using the contact form.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.