The practice offers a wide range of services which you can read about below
Our Clinics and Services
All the following activities take place during surgery hours, please contact the surgery to make an appointment.
- Advice on Diet/Weight Reduction
- Blood Pressure and Hypertension
- Cardiac Clinic
- Cervical Smear
- Child Health Surveillance and Well Baby Clinic
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Clinic
- Contraception and Sexual Health
- Ear Syringing
- First Contact Practitioner
- Health Coaching
- Immunisations (Babies/Children/Adults)
- Insurance Medicals
- Interpreting Service (Languageline)
- Maternity Care including Antenatal and Postnatal
- Minor Illness
- Minor Surgery
- Smoking Cessation
- Social Prescribing Support
- Travel Advice and Holiday Immunisations
Well Baby Clinic
The Well Baby Clinic is held every Tuesday afternoon:
Health Visitor (Advice and Weighing): 1.30pm - 3.15pm
Practice Nurse (Immunisations): 1.30pm - 3.00pm
Doctor (8 Week Check): 1.30pm - 2.40pm
Immunisation for children can also be given during normal surgery hours for the parents' convenience.
Sexual Health and Contraception
The surgery provides Sexual Health and contraception services to walk in patients as well.
"Here to listen, not to tell"
We provide a confidential service to everyone, including under 16 year olds. This means that you can tell others about your visit, but we won't.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.